Welcome to the Edinboro University Computer Science Wiki !
This Wiki was created as a communication tool for students using the Edinboro University Computer Science labs.
In the past, new students often learned to depend on the experience and helpfulness of upperclassmen. While at the same time, new and old students alike came to learn of department activities through messages on the board in the Doucette Lab. And so, the wiki was created in hopes that the level of communication and resources available to students can be increased. Please read Guidelines for editing the wiki.
Feel free to add information where you see fit by clicking on the edit links above.
You must have a validated account before you can add or edit pages. (Contact Jason for account privileges)
Notice: The CS Windows and CS Linux logins have been combined! The CS Linux machines now authenticate against the CS Windows domain! This means that there is only *one* CS username and password to remember. Please see the topic of Logging in to Linux for more information on CS user accounts.
 Edinboro University Math & Computer Science Department
- Computer Science Club
- Edinboro University Home Page
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Math & CS Dept. Homepage
- Burning a CD/DVD in Linux
- File access from outside the lab
- File Permissions
- Google Chrome
- Introduction To Linux
- Linux Commands
- Linux File Access From Windows
- Logging in to Linux in Doucette
- Menu Items
- Password Change
- Personal Webpages
- SSH - Access from Home
- SSH Tunnels
- The GNU Philosophy
- Window Manager
- Android Programming
- Compiling and running programs
- Having a script capture screen text
- Introduction To Makefiles
- Learning Python
- MS SQL Databases
- Programming from home
- WiiMote Programming
- Using the Kate Editor
 Learn More
- SophieDogg - IT Tips & Tricks
- nixCraft - Insights into Linux Admin Work
- Linux documentation and man pages